Sunday, July 7, 2013

Working on the "Final Project"

I haven't been blogging much, because I've been working on my "final" capstone project (and enjoying the amazing Finnish summer!). I have given a couple presentations and talked to a lot of folks about this website and everyone says that this can't be it, I have to do something with it. I have no idea what that something should be, but I am open to it. So while you are checking it out, let me know what you think. And if you have any ideas about what else I should do with it, let me know. I am open to all suggestions and excited about the conversations to come.


My motivation for coming on a Fulbright was to become a better more energized teacher in my classroom. I can confidently say, that has happened. I am ready to teach and try out some new ideas this fall with a renewed energy I haven't felt in a few years. So anything else that comes from this experience is simply the cherry on top of a an already really great sundae.

On a side note:  everyone talks about the Finnish winter, but no one told me how amazing the summer would be.  It is perfect here now and my days are like storybook summer days filled with lakes and laughter.  You should come, you would be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment